SmackDown Doesn't Go Home, It Goes to London (Money in the Bank)...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!



It’s Money in the Bank Eve and there’s not much else going on that I can see. There’s some minor chatter but nothing to get too excited about so, this shouldn’t be a long post.
Let’s talk a little bit.



So, there’s some light criticism of LA Knight going around that insinuates that Knight is just a cheap imitation of Stone Cold Steve Austin and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and I have to say, I don’t see it. I mean I get it. When he gets going on the mic, it’s gold and catchy as hell but that’s about it. He’s flashier than the both of them and didn’t get his big break, career-wise, until they were starting to wrap up theirs. It’s an apples to oranges sort of comparison if you ask me. 



Knight is using it to put himself on a pedestal, though. There are reports of him likening the comparison of being the Kobe Bryant to Michael Jordan so, if that’s what the people believe, so be it. I’m not quite in that boat just yet but we’ll see if his mouth can match his performance.



As for tonight’s Go Home SmackDown, it’s kind of a big deal with the roster in London for tomorrow’s MITB PPV/PLE. Tonight’s episode has already been recorded but will air as usual. Again, my plans to be elsewhere have been stalled but it looks like that may be for the best. 



For this evening, we have Pretty Deadly vie for the Tag Team Championships against Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn. Asuka and Charlotte Flair will also have a pre-PPV Championship bout for the SmackDown Women’s Title. Grayson Waller will host Logan Paul on the “Grayson Waller Effect”. That will either be funny or cringe-worthy, hard to say. And of course, Roman Reigns will be around to make sure Solo Sikoa is on side for the smashing of The Usos tomorrow. Yet, there’s some rumors that Reigns will soon be standing alone. Hard to be “Tribal Chief” when no one’s in the “tribe”. Guess we’ll see. 



I’ll probably watch MITB at my leisure tomorrow since it’s on at 12pm PDT. As is the case for many of you, I’m sure, weekends are kinda sacred and I like to sleep in. I’ll aim to get caught up around the 3 o’clock hour. In the meantime, catch you at 8pm PDT. 



See You Then,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments