RAW Fallout - Crown Jewel V (2023)

 How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?



Did you get a chance to watch Crown Jewel? I thought it was fun. It was far more cohesive than previous shows and definitely felt less like an exhibition and more like a typical PLE/PPV, which I would call progress. 



Most are saying that Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins was the match of the night. I think Sami Zayn stealing the MITB Briefcase at the end was what I liked about it but, to be honest, I preferred the main event. All the buzz with LA Knight and Roman Reigns made it an enjoyable way to end the night and both gentlemen appeared to have fun with it, which is always nice to see. 



I would say that any LA Knight fans should calm themselves and prepare for a showdown with Logan Paul. Taking the US Title off of him I think is a good start for Knight. Though Paul is holding his own out there, he’s playing a dorky heel and those are perfect pickings for the likes of Knight. No one would mind that Title change and Knight officially gets on the map. Everyone can chillax. They’ll sort Knight out.



Though there wasn’t all that much to write home about, Crown Jewel was a solid show. Anyone who’s been watching over 5 years knows they’ve had way worse shows so I’d call it a success. Everyone should be more or less back stateside and Fallout should lead us into Survivor Series at the the end of the month.



I’ll just add that there’s been some CM Punk chatter floating around about how talks resumed with WWE but word going ‘round now is that Punk’s camp shut that noise down. Like I’ve said, I think they want this to be a surprise if they can keep it one so, I’m not expecting anyone to confirm anything. We’ll have to just watch and see. 



With that, we come to tonight’s RAW. We’ll see how the aftermath of Crown Jewel plays out. Seth Rollins is advertised to open so I’m prepping myself for McIntyre to bring one of his surly attitudes and crash. I would say it’s time to stop fucking around. Elsewhere, The New Day will remind Finn Bálor and Damian Priest of the Judgment Day that they hold the Tag Team Titles. The New Ladies and a few veterans will have a Battle Royale to determine the #1 Contender for the World Women’s Title. We’ll see if Rhea Ripley takes some time off recruitment to take a look at who’s barking up her tree. There may be a Men’s Fatal-4-Way as well so they can get someone to face GUNTHER while he struts around with the Intercontinental Championship.



I’ll be watching with the West Coast per usual. You’re always welcome to the unofficial watch party. It’s not much but it entertains. It’s the least I can do.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments