RAW Puts on the Primer for Survivor Series...

Happy Thanksgiving Week, Enthusiasts!

 

How’s everyone doing? We have Survivor Series to look forward to at the end of the week and RAW and SmackDown are doing their jobs to place the final pieces. Regardless, other things have been happening in the wrestling world. Let’s have a brief chat about it before circling back around.

 

So, there have been some acquisitions in the Realm of AEW. It appears Ronda Rousey is serious about a professional wrestling career and has decided to earn her chops in Ring of Honor. This I find commendable because I wasn’t really sure what Rousey was doing in WWE outside of the novelty of it but given how the Crowd is tough and not everyone was always interested, I wouldn’t be surprised if the experience was somewhat humbling.

 

She should get the ring-time that she needs to get up to speed and may even get more comfortable on the mic. I’m glad to see she wants to do this right and so, I wish her nothing but the best. I don’t know if she returns to WWE but the better she gets at performing, the more likely the return so, I guess we’ll see.

 

AEW also formally signed Will Osprey which is less of a surprise since he always shows up there from time to time. I did think WWE might have been interested but the truth is, it’s hard to say if the WWE audience would take to him. I’m not sure how much that crowd knows about him and more importantly, I’m not sure they’d care. He’s got a following in AEW. It’s only natural they make the collaboration official. We’ll see what they make of it.

 

And so, that brings us to tonight’s RAW. As I said at the start, RAW has to lay the penultimate finishing touches for the lead up to Survivor Series. Nia Jax is set to give Raquel Rodriguez another go. The Judgment Day have Drew McIntyre on their side now. What will our rag-tag Faces do to counter? And Becky Lynch will see is she can stop Xia Li from kicking everyone’s head off.

 

For everything else, you have to sit down and watch. I’ll be doing just that during the 8 o’clock hour, Pacific Time. You’re always welcome to join the unofficial watch party. It’s how I get my kicks. There’s always room for one more.

  

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





 

Comments