SmackDown Finishes with the Top Coat Ahead of Survivor Series...

All that's left is to let it dry....


How’s It Going, Enthusiasts? 

 

Those stateside, are you happily digesting yesterday’s meal? My goodness did we feast at my home. I should be good until Saturday 😉 Regardless, we have a big day set for tomorrow so, let’s get into the news of the day. 

 

Well, I supposed we should have anticipated this, but unofficial reports have CM Punk in Chicago as of tonight. Isn’t that where he lives? Or at the very least his family. So, he’s probably just there for Thanksgiving but people can and will hope.  

 

I’ve made my stance on the matter clear. I’m all for it but I understand if they save it for the Royal Rumble. As long as that drama is only on TV, I don’t see why not. They should have as much fun with it as they can. I would. 

 

Elsewhere in the WWE Universe, we can rejoice as Randy Orton has returned to the fray. We’ll see him in action tomorrow night. I can’t wait for him to resume his “attempted murderous” ways. And with the current backdrop, there should be plenty of people for him to “dispose” of.  

 

As for tonight, we can expect to see some Tag Team action as our Champs in Finn Bálor and Damian Priest of the Judgment Day face the Street Profits for pre-Survivor Series fare. Kevin Owens will also return from “suspension” to appear on the Grayson Waller Effect. Something tells me this won’t end without some action. And Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch have to see if they can put aside the past to unite against the greater foe that is Damage CTRL XL.  

 

These should be the finishing touches that lead us into tomorrow night. All I ask is that everyone just let loose and have fun. Got to burn off all the damage from Thanksgiving. As for tonight, the unofficial watch party starts a little early since SmackDown is on FS1 tonight. I'll be dropping in for the West Coast replay at 7pm PST. Feel free to join me if you’re just sitting around. 

 

See You in a Bit, 

-Nicole Alexis (^_~) 





Comments