RAW Only Has Eyes for Survivor Series...

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?

 

Enjoying your start to the week? My day was kinda busy. Didn’t have much of a moment to myself. That’s why it’s nice to unwind with some wrestling at the end of the day. I’ll be honest, I don’t have that much to chat about but there are few things I’d like to touch on. Let’s get to it, shall we.

 

First up, it appears Logan Paul is taking all the hints and has decided to leave boxing to his brother as he is a full-time “wrestler” now. I noticed he’s taking being the US Champion quite…intently. There are shots of him bathing with the belt floating around. And it appears that they are setting him up for a showdown with LA Knight, which sounds about right. Let’s just hope that Knight sterilizes that thing in the event he takes it off Paul. I think everyone is kinda hoping for that some time soon. I’ll be watching.

 

The only other talking point that I have is that Jimmy Uso is out “cruisin’ for a bruisin’” as he has started to low-key “mock” Roman Reigns of late. Now, I’m sure if confronted, he’d say he’s paying some sort of homage to the Tribal Chief but it does read quite hilariously and so I get the feeling this is a lead up to some sort of showdown in the near future. I’m all for it as long as Jimmy keeps it tongue in cheek.

 

And so, that pretty much brings us to tonight’s RAW. With next week being Go-Home week for Survivor Series, I wouldn’t say this is No Man’s Land territory. They have to let the foundation set for whatever they’re gearing up for. The new Ladies in Chelsea Green and Piper Niven will be pairing up to take on the hungry Tegan Nox and Natalya in Tag Team action. Otis will see if he can take down Shinsuke Nakamura’s name. The Miz will try to build his street-cred as he attempts to squash the building beef he has with Ivar. And Cody Rhodes will pair-up with Jey Uso to take a bite out of Finn Bálor and Damian Priest.

 

There are some other things planned but how exactly they play out we will have to wait and see. I will host the unofficial watch party at 8pm PST. You’re always welcome to join. It’s always nice to share the fun.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)








Comments