Everybody Went Home But SmackDown Left Us a Message Before Crown Jewel...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!


Glad to see the end of the week. Not looking forward to Daylight Savings but preparing for it. Just hate how I have to get up earlier on weekends to make sure I get some sunlight. I never got why it was dark at 4:30pm. Yet in the summer, you have until like 7pm to play. I appreciate the extra hour but hate the lack of daytime. In any case, there are a few things to chat about. Nothing too earth shattering but something to bat around. Shall we?



We’ll start in the Realm of AEW as it has been reported that Ric Flair’s deal with the company is a multi-year deal and apparently he’s cleared to take bumps but it’s unlikely that will actually happen. With Flair 74 going on a 110 years old, I could only think that him taking a bump would be akin to elder abuse. Reports state that he is ready and willing but not sure anyone else really is. We’ll see how this plays out.



In the WWE Universe, Bianca Belair and Montez Ford have something to celebrate as they will have their reality TV show start airing in February of 2024. I haven’t watched the other shows (Total Bellas, Total Divas, etc.) so, I don’t know why I’d start now but I’m happy for their endeavor. It’s nothing personal. I just feel I devote enough time and energy to this. I’m a fan, no doubt, but I’m not that much of a fan. All power to them, nevertheless.



That more or less brings us to tonight’s SmackDown. It’s pre-recorded so our players can make the trip over to Riyadh. Yet, it should get us excited for tomorrow’s show all the same. We can expect to see the Brawling Brutes resume their beef with Pretty Deadly. Kevin Owens will make it clear to Austin Theory that he doesn’t like him. Roman Reigns may take another shot at LA Knight but will see if that’s in person or set-up by a video package. John Cena will have something to say. Bianca Belair will get back up to speed courtesy of Bayley and Logan Paul and Rey Mysterio will have a “Weigh In”. Get the feeling Mysterio doesn’t classify as a Heavyweight but whatever. 



I won’t be watching Crown Jewel live but will catch the replay. I love this stuff and all but I value sleep so much more. Being on the West Coast, there’s no way I’m getting up for a 10am start time. But I should be all set for the replay by the time I get myself together. Feel free to check my Twitter/X feed around 3pm or 4pm Pacific Time. If you’re like me or just have other things to do, we can replay it together. It won’t hurt.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments