SmackDown Takes a Shot at Its Version of Broadway on the Road to Summer Slam...

A Good Friday to You, Enthusiasts.

Everything going smoothly?  Still sane?  I hope so.  Well, the next chapter of The Fiend Experience is happening while I type so, let’s see what’s going on in the WWE Universe.  The rumor that caught me was the one on AEW and WWE being in a bidding war for Rey Mysterio.  Personally, I think he’s better off in the WWE but I don’t know.  With how they wrote him off, I wouldn’t be too keen to return.  If that’s all they got for him maybe AEW would make the use of his time more interesting.  Yet, AEW seems a bit gritty for his fare.  I feel he simply fits more with the WWE.  I feel the same about Rusev/Miro.  He just doesn’t seem to fit anywhere else.  I’m pretty sure Rusev’s coming back once the WWE financials even out.  As for Mysterio, it all depends on what he wants.  More than likely he’ll do both, a stint with AEW to retire with WWE.  That’s my guess.

As for tonight’s SmackDown, we get some crumbs on what happens to Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman.  Jeff Hardy has beef with Baron Corbin now.  Matt Riddle will try to win some of us over with Sheamus’ help and Sonya DeVille is going to have some stuff to say on “The Dirt Sheet”.  Man, Ms. DeVille was the definition of savage last week.  Did anyone else think that bordered on domestic abuse?  I tried to keep it fun on the Twitters but damn, felt like Mandy Rose needs to go to a Women’s Center.  I’m not sure that’s the kind of real we’re going for but DeVille nailed the execution.  We’ll see how this all progresses.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, well, there has been some humor floating around recently.  There’s a good chance you get a retweet.  Yet, a Like and retweet…hmm, we’ll just have to see.

In other news, my latest article posted.  You’ll find a more diplomatic view on The Fiend.  Let’s see if I’m right.

  

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments