SmackDown Decides to Play Along So, TLC It Is...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts.

 

How are you doing? Good? I certainly hope so. Let’s get right to it and see what’s going on. So, word is that Triple H says that WWE is up for working with other promotions. Personally, I hope for the day AEW partners with WWE. To me, they might as well. I think at the very least it makes for a raucous Survivor Series someday. I think Chris Jericho would have a lot of fun raiding with his crew. Yet, ultimately, I think the partnership just makes sense seeing how many people end up over there anyway. Just make it official. They can keep up the tit for tat though. I think it’s best to make it seem like the companies are adversarial. Makes the potential clashes juicier.

 

Speaking of AEW, Sting has made his way over. Not sure what he’s going to do, though. In his debut he just kinda strolled through, eyed Darby Allin and then sauntered backstage. I missed out the enigma of Sting but all I know is that he’s about 410 years old now and I’m not sure he can do much more than show up and go Boo! I suppose we shall see.

 

Elsewhere, CM Punk apparently is very taken with Pat McAfee on NXT. I have to say I’m impressed with him too. He’s fun, shit-talking and decent in the ring. He’s a natural. Who knew! Well, I wish the man well. The way he’s going he could have a lot of fun in WWE. He seems to be on the fast-track.

 

And so, that brings us to tonight, more or less. What’s going around is that Tribute for the Troops was filmed today as well so, I don’t know what that means for SmackDown. If they’re filming it live again, then we’ll either see some sluggishness or people raring to go since they’re already limbered up. What’s scheduled is Buddy Murphy and Baron Corbin going for another round. And Roman Reigns will respond to a rough and ready Kevin Owens. We’ll just have to wait and see for everything else. Fine by me.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes, it’s No Man’s Land for a bit so keep an eye out for who makes the most of it. As I’ve said here and in my articles, you can’t expect much from WWE but they are loaded with talent. This talent has to realize that they’re better off pushing for their own way in this universe. But before they can do that, they have to prove that what they want to do, is better than what they were going to get told to do. That is key. Some of these people are talented but not the greatest performers and in WWE, you have to perform. Let Pat McAfee be a prime example. You gotta be fun to watch in some way. If a wrestler isn’t, they can’t complain when they don’t get a lot of TV time. It’s just the way it is.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments