RAW Goes Home for WrestleMania...

What’s Up, Enthusiasts?


How you living? Well, this is an interesting Monday because for once it’s tinged with Oscars’ buzz only it’s not because of who won or lost. It’s because Will Smith felt compelled to defend Jada Pinkett’s honor. I heard about it myself so I can’t comment on how I felt when it happened but I have to say I didn’t believe it when I heard it. I figured they were doing some skit. 



Yet, Pinkett’s face basically said it all. The joke could be viewed as poor taste but given Chris Rock’s sense of humor, it’s definitely tame for him. I think it would be absolutely hilarious if they can turn this minus into a plus and had a match for Bragging Rights or, or, maybe they could just have a segment where they sling their best burns. It would have to be aboveboard of course, nothing below the waist but if they could properly “singe” each other before having a “real fight” I think they could playfully put the incident behind them. They can slapfight if they want to keep the tone light. I suggest this because they both can act the fool when they want to. Might as well get whatever is going on out in a comedic way so it can be released once and for all. It shouldn’t take much for them to be hilarious with the idea. I know Smith would probably decline but maybe with proper coaxing we could get a fine taste of current affairs in Pop Culture with our WrestleMania this year.



As for the wrestling world, it’s all about the lead up to WrestleMania right now. RAW is all jam packed with both Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns due to be in appearance. We get all sorts of SmackDown members to hype up the matches set for this weekend. I won’t bother to run it down. I’m just glad they’re hyping themselves up. After last week’s humdrum showing it’s nice to see WWE remembered what time it is. 



There are some mild rumors that Bobby Lashley may return tonight and if so, that makes me think the Unification Match becomes a Triple Threat which is not exactly a bad thing. Either that or he ends up boxing Seth Rollins. That would make sense since Rollins is the one who put Lashley on the Injured List. We’ll see what they do. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. You can be more discerning tonight and Friday. This should be the final push to build interest. They shouldn’t come off desperate but they should look like they’ve got something we want to see. It can’t be the old “bait & switch” either. They should always aim to sit on a good show come WrestleMania time. It should be something we want to check out so, be vocal if the mark is missed. What is this weekend for, anyway? Hold ‘em to it.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments