SmackDown Leads the Final Dress Rehearsal Before Money in the Bank...

‘Cause someone has to 😉 Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!


How is everyone? Well, there’s not much to go over tonight. It’s kinda quiet in the Wrestling World so I’ll make this brief. It’s all about Money in the Bank right now, anyway. Let’s get to what’s going on and have done.



So, a couple of familiar faces re-signed with WWE recently. We can expect Chad Gable and Angel Garza to stay with us for at least a few more years as they decided to reup. I’m glad, especially for Gable. He’s done the work and did his way, more or less, and has earned our honest respect. My only suggestion, more humor. I can’t buy him as a legit heel but as a humorous one, certainly. He should definitely be more bark than bite and should kindly miss the point sometimes. I just think that would play better than him trying to be mean. I don’t buy it. 



That’s all I got. Most of the other info I got, I don’t really care about so…meh. Anyway, we got SmackDown in Toronto so everyone is where they need to be for MITB tomorrow. Word has it that Trish Stratus will be on hand to host the event. As for tonight, we can expect to see Pretty Deadly back in action courtesy of the Street Profits. The Ladies will get some action as Bianca Belair continues to coach Jade Cargill to greatness. Indi Hartwell and Candice LaRae will earn their street-cred accordingly as they serve as the opponents. DIY will get some screen time so that Austin Theory and Grayson Waller can decide their future together. And at some point, Cody Rhodes along with Randy Orton and Kevin Owens will let the Bloodline 2.0 know about how they feel about all these changes. Something tells me there won’t be a lot of talking which is fine by me.



The unofficial watch party will be at 8pm PDT. You know how that works. If you’re on the West Coast like me or otherwise couldn’t watch live, feel free to join me in a lighthearted rundown of the action. I like to embellish is all. You’re welcome to play along. It’s a way to pass some time.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)








Comments