We Now Must Prepare for Survivor Series. RAW Goes First...

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?


So, nothing too crazy is going on so far, this week. Some news that Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson was such a gentleman on his way out from the WWE isn’t exactly news to me. Sounds par for the course but the sentiment appears to be trending currently. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Danielson finish out his career with WWE. Seems fitting, especially with all the punishment he’s taking in AEW. I’m glad he’s getting to wrestle but I don’t need to see him all beat up. He’s been looking like chopped liver over there. He was definitely protected in WWE and I know AEW isn’t trying to abuse him but the harder-core edge does put pressures on the body. We all want him able to play for as long as possible and as he pleases. WWE is probably the best place to do that. In the meantime, let’s just let him have his fun.

 

Yet, speaking of AEW, I was able to catch a few of the Rampage matches after the fact and I was introduced to Matt Sydal and Dante Martin. They had a great match and it was nice to get a look at the up and comers. What is Martin, like 16, 17-years-old? Working under some parent’s supervision 😉 Sydal looks like he’s been around so I was glad to get a look at him but Martin is the rising star. If I was WWE, I’d scout him out in 2-3 years. Let him grow up in AEW. Develop his own personality and then see if it plays in the big time. I would be circling Sydal but I don’t know if he does anything but get lost in the mid-card shuffle. Maybe do something with John Morrison? Ricochet? It could get guys like that some traction. I was pleasantly surprised by their offering and I’ll be keeping an eye on the both of ‘em.

 

On the WWE periphery, Bray Wyatt/Windham Rotunda says he’s gonna spill his beans soon. Also, rumor has it that he may dip his toe into the Hollywood pool. Like I’ve been saying, The Fiend is B-movie horror. If I were him, I’d be shopping a Fiend based script to Shudder or the like to see if they can light up that franchise. That’s what should have been done with it in the first place. WWE’s creative set-up just isn’t conducive to that kind of gimmick. It takes a lot of foundation and it’s hard to say if WWE really has any outside of what’s real (money, production values, etc.). It’s like I’ve said before. They have the resources but not the know-how. They need to start outsourcing that. In any case, that’s what should have happened with The Fiend. Wyatt is lucky he got what he got out of it.

 

Now, let’s bring it home to WWE turf. The Grapevine says that Sheamus is due back from “re-breaking” his nose. We’ll see what hell he intends to raise. We’re to be treated to another match between Bianca BelAir and Becky Lynch. Survivor Series hints will also start to be dropped. What does that mean for Big E. & Seth Rollins? We’ll have to tune in and see. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. We got a few weeks until Survivor Series and with that being last PPV of the year, expect it to be a blowout at least, that’s the way they should be leaning. Let’s see if any seeds get some sunlight.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)






Comments