RAW Sends Everyone Home for FastLane....

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?



Can’t say I have all that much to report. Weekend was pretty chill. Though we do have something to talk about, there's not all that much in total so let’s just get into it.



So, it’s official. Edge/Adam Copeland is now All Elite. He has made the jump to AEW and seems to be excited about the change. We’ll see if this works out for him. I’m not sure what to expect for him since I get the feeling he’ll be more appreciated behind the scenes than in the ring but who knows. I guess it all depends on how he holds up.



His debut match is slated for Oct. 10th against Luchasaurus. That could seem fun or ridiculous depending on your viewpoint. This is why I’m not quite sure how to feel but I do hope that it makes Uncle Edge happy. What seems clear is that we generally wish Edge well in his new endeavors and let’s just hope there’s a nice exit clause in his contract and that WWE is willing to take him back should things not work out. I’ll just leave it there.



As we all know, Edge made his debut at AEW’s WrestleDream PPV and sounds like the matches that stood out are, Bryan Danielson vs. Zack Sabre, Jr., Swerve Strickland vs. Hangman Page and Darby Allin vs. Christian Cage for obvious reasons. Nice mix of competitors there. I’ll see if I can catch any clips online. It’s always a good idea to see what else is going on out there just to compare and contrast. 



As for the WWE Universe, it’s Go Home Week for their PLE, FastLane. This evening should finalize some things on tonight’s RAW. The Miz will welcome Drew McIntyre back to “MizTV”. Nia Jax will revisit Shayna Baszler. Xavier Woods will continue the New Days’ burgeoning feud with the Viking Raiders as he faces Ivar. Damian Priest will try Jey Uso on for size. Tommaso Ciampa a.k.a. Engywook III will take on GUNTHER to show he’s serious about throwing down for the Intercontinental Title and Becky Lynch will put up her reclaimed NXT Championship on the line to give Tegan Nox a shot at glory. 



It sounds jam packed tonight. I’ll be watching along with the West Coast though the show started at 5pm since WWE is in San Jose tonight. So, that select few get all the spoilers along with the East Coast. I’m not jealous. I’ll get my chance one day 😉 In the meantime, it’s the same ole, same ole. Feel free to join the unofficial watch party at 8pm PDT. Same place as usual.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments