SmackDown Advances the March to the Royal Rumble...

Hey, How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?



Life treating you all right? It’s a nice afternoon and I’m ready for the evening. Who’s with me? Well, before we get into relaxing for the evening let’s see what’s going on in the Wrestling World. Let’s get this chat over with.



So, NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) is going to get some airplay as it has partnered with the CW and will be showing content on their app starting in February. I’ve only heard of them so, it’s nice to see that it can be witnessed somewhere. I may check it out if only out of curiosity. It’s always good to compare and contrast from time to time. There’s always more than one way to do something. Seeing another take only broadens the overall view. Nothing wrong with this.



In other news, Matt Riddle is “spilling tea” on his 2022 Royal Rumble experience. According to him, Brock Lesnar changed the script from Riddle getting the W to Lesnar taking it. I don’t remember the match but I know I watched it. Given how Riddle never really quite took off, I have a hard time believing he’d be given this kind of push that early on.  However, if that was the plan, Lesnar changing it on a whim I can fully believe. 



He seems like a guy who gets his way and word on the street is he isn’t the most gracious or approachable so I can see him giving a fuck and doing whatever. What are you gonna do about it? Exactly.

 


Not much else is catching my eye so I’ll take that as a hint to wrap things up. Tonight’s SmackDown continues to pave the way to the Royal Rumble at the end of the month. In the meantime, we’ll get to see some of the less established players get some airtime as Grayson Waller is set to give us a look at Cameron Grimes. Humberto Carrillo and Angel Garza will return to the big show to assist Cruz del Toro and Joaquin Wilde in getting some traction. We can anticipate Bayley and Bianca Belair to close up shop. 



The unofficial watch party will start at 8pm PST. Stop by if you find yourself with nothing else better to do. Feel free to chime in if the mood grasps you.



See you in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments