SmackDown Decided to Leave for Puerto Rico Early (BackLash)....

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!



I’m on the move this weekend but that doesn’t mean I don’t have time for wrasslin’. There’s not that much going on that has grabbed me but enough to have a moderate post. Let’s get into it.



Let’s start out with some happy news as Pat McAfee welcomed a bundle of joy with his wife this week. I didn’t even know he was married. Not that it would lessen the moment or matter really, I just had no idea he tied the knot. Well, they now have a lovely little girl to cherish. Best wishes to the new family.



Elsewhere in the WWE Universe, it sounds like Drew McIntyre has some thinking to do. Word is McIntyre is sitting out for the time being and speculation is that he may be planning on wrapping it up. Some think it may be a bargaining tactic. Well, I still feel that WWE is the best place for McIntyre.  Yet, if he wants more, intangibly speaking, AEW or New Japan may be better bets. 



I don’t think of him as a skilled technician, so I don’t know if AEW is a good place and I’m not sure he puts more eyes on the product. He could be an intimidating presence for New Japan, though. Not sure how keen he is on learning Japanese but it is an option. His contract isn’t up until the end of the year so we’ll see how the coming months go.



That pretty much brings us to tonight’s SmackDown. WWE is in Puerto Rico and so far, Damian Priest is making good impressions. I’m hearing that the press conference held today went well. It’s always nice to see talent maturing nicely.



As for tonight’s show, we can expect both Priest and Bad Bunny are set to appear to set up their final showdown tomorrow. The OC is going to return to TV to face the Viking Raiders. Shinsuke Nakamura will see if he has to worry about Karrion Kross and Cody Rhodes will speak to us of hope and honor one more time.  As for anything else, we’ll have to show up and see. I’ll do that in a few minutes. You know where to find me.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)






Comments