RAW Enjoys the Quiet...
How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?
It’s another week. I had a mini break
last week so I’m looking forward to it. As for the Wrestling World, there isn’t
much going on so this will be a short post but I’ll try to make it engaging
nevertheless. Let’s get to it.
In the Realm of AEW they did one of their
double-headers and pre-recorded last week’s Collision. The only points
of note to me were Jack Perry seeming to be ready for the big time. Swerve
Strickland may be the one who sees for sure but Perry’s not afraid to put the “money
maker” on the line.
This makes me chuckle a little. I’m
all for Perry becoming his own man but it leaves the door open for some cheeky asides.
If I rode death, I’d be suspicious of any promotional activity with original 90210
stars. Beware Jason Priestley rolling through with some hockey goons 😉 Somebody has to look out for the kid. I'm down to see Priestley's version of going "Wayne Brady" Chappelle Style.
I’ll also give a nod to Papa Christian
who continues to have fun implying he’s all these kids’ Daddy. He’s old enough.
That’s the kind of fun I like to see. Keep up the good work.
In the WWE Universe, the face-off
between Kevin Owens and CM Punk is getting more attention than I expected all
because Punk attempted to be “conscientious” with an endometriosis joke that
seems to have backfired.
I think he was just trying to call
Owens “a girl” with all his moaning. Punk might as well have joked Owens was on
his rag given all the flak. That’s basically what he was going for. Owens has
got the cramps. Didn’t expect to have to come out there with the hot water
bottle and Midol. Meh, what are you gonna do. I’m not mad at him. It was just
shit talk.
Told ya there wasn’t much going on. In
any case, that brings us to tonight’s RAW. We can expect to see Lyra
Valkyria return to action against Sol Ruca. We’ll see how that goes. We’ll get
introduced to some more Lucha Libre fare as Dragon Lee takes on El Hijo de Dr.
Wagner Jr. to see who gets the chance to take a shot at Roman Reigns. Rey Fenix
will do the same against El Fiscal. Chad Gable will stay sharp courtesy of Rey
Mysterio. And Jey Uso will demonstrate his allegiance to the Bloodline Dynasty
as he delivers Solo Sikoa to Roman Reigns. I hope they have fun with this
because that’s the only way to keep people from rolling their eyes. I don’t
have a problem with it but there are a quite a few who post about being over
the Bloodline in the not good way. I’d ramp up the comedy and melodrama in this
case. Might as well if this is gonna be “forever”.
We’ll get started at 6:30pm PDT. This
still looks to be the official second to last time. I should be on the new schedule
as Fall starts to turn the leaves all the pretty colors. Enjoy the early access
in the meantime. You know where to find me.
See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)

Comments
Post a Comment