RAW Fallout ─ SummerSlam 2026
How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?
How’d you like SummerSlam? Despite “disappointing” ticket
sales, most would say it was a good weekend. Most say Day 2 was better than Day
1 but overall, a solid PPV. Personally, I didn’t expect the roof to blow off with
Kevin Owens back in action but I’m happy to see him back. He does stir a good pot.
With the surprise return and the clean main event, my take
was just that but I’m not mad at it. I got one right with Baron Corbin besting
Trick Williams. I still feel it’s the right move, I just hope Corbin manages to
have fun with it. He definitely is playing “no nonsense” this time around but
we like to have a good time so, I hope he leaves some room for some levity or
at least plays the straight man in some nonsense from time to time. We don’t
take it that serious, generally.
The SHEILD homages were plentiful in the lead up and at
the end so we’ll see if it goes to Jon Moxley’s head 😉 But it does look like there’s a place left at both
Roman Reign’s and Seth Rollins’ tables so that is something. I’ll leave it at that.
For now, Rollins is officially “forgiven” and the proverbial hatchet is buried.
So, now that SummerSlam is over, I believe we’re just
setting up for Money in the Bank in October. I believe we got a Saturday Night:
Main Event in September but that’s about it. There’s a lot of time between
then and now so we’ll see how WWE fills it up.
Tonight, we’ll have the Fallout from the big weekend. We
all know that Big Cass will return but will that come with Enzo Amoré as well? Oba
Femi will need a new challenge now that he’s endorsed by Brock Lesnar. Will he
set his eyes on CM Punk or Reigns? Most are expecting the latter but you never
know. Punk claims he's up for all takers so, we shall see. Femi could swerve and
ruin Corbin’s or Chad Gable’s day too. He may want to “take it slow” since it
looks like he’ll be around for a bit.
Will Iyo Sky want some payback or look to a new goal? Is
Chelsea Green the new interim Women’s Champion? That’s a big target on her
back. Who will come a knocking to make this a short run and how crafty will she
get to keep it for as long as possible? And how about the Bloodline Saga? The OGs
in The Usos caused Jacob Fatu to take an L for the Team. Is that gonna bubble
up some animosity? I suppose we’ll see.
The early showings continue for the time being, but this
really should be the last month. The finish line is in sight. It kept moving
but now, it’s staying put. We’ll be back to West Coast time soon enough. When
that happens, swing by as you can. I don’t blame you for needing to get up in
the morning. We’ll always have the PPVs. In the meantime…
See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)

Comments
Post a Comment