RAW Takes a Moment to Collect Itself...

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?

 

Welcome to a new week! There’s not much going on at the start so, I can promise a relatively short post but I will say that the future, in general, is looking quite promising. Wrestling seems to be in the process of evolving and I welcome this manifestation. There’s life in the industry yet. Let us observe. In the meantime, let’s just get caught up in the current goings-on, shall we?

 

In the Realm of AEW, things are building slowly to All In at the end of the month. Last week’s Collision, had some tidbits for the Future as the Riders of Death were in action. What caught my eye was the promo Our Man Moxley cut on the Bang Bang Gang. He doesn’t seem to have a problem with his upcoming opponent, Jack Perry. But that fucking Bang Bang Gang better not cross his path or there’s gonna be all kinds of hell to pay.

 

With a name like “Bang Bang Gang”, I can understand some dislike but Mox got up to a 7.5 on the Crazy Meter. Dang, what did they do? Well, they have been starting shit but I had it clocked as typical hijinks. Looks like Mox has no patience. Hmm, we’ll see if it factors more than a throwdown to be scheduled later. Proceed, gentlemen and take your time for the Future Looks Bright.

 

Possibly adjacent to the outskirts of AEW, Bayley posted a video to Instagram that some are picking apart. Is she teasing her next move? She could be and that’s her prerogative. The consensus appears to remain split on whether she should stay or go but as I’ve said before, we want what’s best for her and only she can determine what that is.

 

I don’t need to see her in AEW but if WWE “doesn’t have anything for her” per se, then she’s welcome to see what else is going on. They should have plenty for her but you know how it is. They follow what’s popular and at the moment, the spike for Bayley would come in a departure. However, I’m not sure how long that would last.

 

Mercedes Moné is booked as she ought to be over there, but I’m not hearing much. There’s not much talk about her. When it comes to AEW, I hear a lot about Thekla, Willow Nightingale and maybe “the Ogress”, Megan Bayne. The “CEO” may be mentioned but not discussed. And so, I hope this sort of thing is considered before Bayley makes any jumps.

 

If it were up to me, I’d have Bayley stay in WWE but they would have to figure out what to do with her. She’s still good for something and can still prove a threat. I don’t care if she gets serious or goes comical but I feel she has a better shot with keeping things light. She’s well-liked and is outgrowing the “bratty little sister” if she’s gonna Heel it. Might as well keep her quirky and effective. But that’s just me. We’ll see what she ends up doing and I’ll support her just the same.

 

And so, that brings us to tonight’s RAW. We’re in No-Man’s Land for a bit so expect to see some of the lesser-knowns and the overlooked on the roster. This is not a bad thing. We gotta see what everyone brings to the table.

 

This evening, we can expect Stephanie Vaquer to reestablish herself into the conversation. Akira Tozawa is gonna demand some respect from Austin Theory. A mystery lady will pair with Sol Ruca to take on Roxanne Perez and Raquel Rodriguez. Becky Lynch will have some things to say and the Number 1 Contender Tournament begins to see who faces Roman Reigns when they go down to Mexico City. Penta (Lucha-Mitsu) will start things off by introducing us to the Laredo Kid.

 

We’ll start early again this week but I’m thinking next week will be the last time so, get it while the getting’s good. Things are firming up in my sector and I’ll be busy with other things. It may take me until 8pm to get ready anyway. Nothing stays the same. Ah well…

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




 

Comments